#2 - NCAA/BBCS Team Roster/Event Opt In - MANDATORY
To use the system, you MUST have your USABGold License. If you do not have your Gold License, go back to Step #1 above.
Coaches are responsible for ECAG manual compliance. The ECAG manual is posted online at www.ncaa.org/basketballcertification . This PDF includes ECAG guidelines, legislation, and step by step instructions. This document is over 200 pages long -
DIRECT WEBLINK TO MANUEL - PDF - CLICK HERE
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS THERE ARE A NUMBER OF SERIOUS CHANGES TO THIS PROCESS. To create an account in the BBCS, coaches must register. Adult registration step by step instructions begin on page 38 of the manual.
Team Building directions for the coach are located on page 4
- New accounts must be created in the new BBCS: old log-in information does not work.
- All coaches must create an account, not just the head coach.
- All athletes must create an athlete account.
- Athlete flyer (print off and provide to your athletes or team parents)
- Athlete account creation directions on page 31 of ECAG manual
- Your username is your registration email address.
- Passwords must contain 8 characters, upper and lower case, and a symbol (!@#$). Passwords cannot contain a word found in the dictionary. For example, the word "blue" is not allowed but you can do a variation on the word and it would accepted: blu, blu3, b!ue, or another variation.
- Your password locks after three failed attempts. Use the password reset button, do not create another account.
5 of the ECAG manual. Please note: